Saturday 15 November 2014

Stuck?! Sketches: November 15th Sketch and Reveal

Hello, everyone! Mid-month already!! WOW! I really don't know where the days are going. However, I do know that I've had the chance to scrap with some awesome Laura Whitaker sketches as of late and today's the day for another reveal over at Stuck?! Sketches. Ready? Here's the sketch:


And here's my design:


Tons and tons and tons of Basic Grey's Hey You! collection on this one along with some of its Hey Boy! and Hello! collections (patterned paper, button, brad, clips, stickers, labels - and my personal favourite: the plane I cut out from packaging!). I also added BG, Tim Holtz and American Crafts alphas along with a Fancy Pants cork star, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, Prima washi tape (if memory serves me well!), Stampin' Up cardstock (for my journalling strips) and stitching. Yes, hand-stitching done using my Tim Holtz ruler and some DMC floss, as always. Oh! And who could forget my ever-so-faithful Making Memories black staples? Love those little boogers! Ah! And that scalloped border was made using my Stampin' Up basic scallop border punch - a MUST in any scrapbooker's stash, if I do say so myself. ;)

Ready to see what the rest of the Stuck?! Sketches team came up with for this sketch? There is LOTS of inspiration for sure. Hop on over here and be prepared to be amazed! And guess what!? If you link your own design based on today's sketch on the link over at today's Stuck?! Sketches reveal, you'll get a few chances to win some fabulous prizes by some amazing sponsors - a $25 gift card from Creative Embellishments and a $15 gift card from Freckled Fawn. WOO!HOO!

And now for some super exciting news! Stuck?! Sketches is hosting another Guest Designer call! If you are interested in applying for the call, please link up a layout ocwe on the Stuck?! Sketches blog, and include GDT after your name. It's that simple! The team will be choosing the guest designer, possibly with some help from random.org if there is a tie. The winner will be contacted at the end of November and will be playing along with our January 15th sketch!!! (Blog owners will be given preference.) Watch for more GDT calls during December!
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Such an amazing job, love the colours and details, your page is so appealing and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and take on the sketch! So nice to meet you! Your blog is fabulous - I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ADORABLE! Love you blog - pleased to meet you - following too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aurélie... Happy to meet another New-Brunswick girl, I am from Edmundston area myself, I Just Love the Moncton area. Awesome page, pleased to meet you via the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page and love your style! Although I have just stepped down from CY DT I will be looking forward to seeing your take on the challenges and everything else you do as I too am a new follower. xx

    ReplyDelete