Saturday 24 May 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #73 (and a few extras!)

Good Saturday morning, everyone! Just a quick post to show you what I just designed for Let's Capture Our Memories' Sketch #73, revealed today, based on a fabulous sketch by Ana Castro.



Lots of Simple Stories - Homespun on here (6X6 patterned paper, 12X12 Simple Basics Kit, decorative brads, bits & pieces, SN@P! cards, SN@P! Instasquares), with some My Mind's Eye wood dots, Stampin' Up cardstock, silver foil paper and metal clip, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, an ACCO paper clip, stitching with DMC floss using a Bazzill Basics stitching template, an Ali Edwards cut file, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas and... that washi tape? I have no clue! :) And that white piece behind the layout? The B-side of an old single-sided Basic Grey patterned paper I've had in my stash F-O-R-E-V-E-R!! Love it! (Don't worry, though. I have another piece of that BG patterned paper in my stash just waiting to be used!! Hee!Hee!)

To see what the LCOM girls designed using this sketch, hop on over here. There's also a card sketch to play with! And when you feel the itch to scrap using these sketches, link up your project(s) to today's reveal on the LCOM blog and be entered to win a $20 LCOM gift certificate!! Woo!Hoo! You have until May 31st to participate.

While I'm here, I thought I'd show you a few projects I've blogged about over on the LCOM blog in the last month or so:

April 17, 2014 - Product Shuffle: Stencils and Masks

April 19, 2014 - "Sketch This Out!" Sketch #68
April 28, 2014 - Inspiration Station: Triangles

And there you have it! Hope you have an awesome weekend and that you'll have some time to do what we all love best: SCRAP!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these - so eye catching and fun. My favourite is Hello Bubbles - love the hexagons and the colours that pop against the white background.

    ReplyDelete