Monday 3 February 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories: Inspiration Station - Ode to Taracotta7!

Good morning, everyone! Just a quick post to show you a layout I designed for Let's Capture Our Memories' first Inspiration Station reveal. I call it my Ode to Taracotta7 - I have been following Tara's work for some time now via her gallery at scrapbook.com and absolutely love her style. Her layering and the attention she gives to her journalling is awesome. I was so excited when she gave me the thumbs up to lift one of her layouts for this feature! Only fitting that I drew inspiration from one of her all-time favourite layouts:


And here is what I designed:


Mostly My Mind's Eye's Collectable Memorable collection on here, but I also used the Tim Holtz Splatters Stencil, some Studio Calico wood veneer hearts, DMC floss with my very handy Bazzill Basics stitching template, Crate Paper and BoBunny patterned paper, Crafter's Workshops Ronda Palazzari Designs stencil, Close to My Heart chipboard alpha and a Jillibean Soup title sticker. Oh! And that date sticker? It's actually hiding a stencilling mess! Gotta love scrapbooking opportunities to make it right! Hee!Hee! And yes, that's my sweet Éloïse in her father's arms... cute, eh? Thanks to the fabulous Philippe Dumas for capturing this great moment for us.

Happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment