Tuesday 1 October 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: October Color Spot

Hello! Hello! I was so happy when Let's Capture Our Memories' owner, Isabelle Perreault-Doucette asked me to design a layout for the first LCOM Color Spot a few weeks back. She chose this awesome Design Seeds' color combo as inspiration:


Isn't it awesome and absolutely perfect for this time of year? Also inspired by a Melinda Spinks design, here is what I came up with - a Valentine's Day layout!


Another layout with lots of manufacturers, I used some Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, Bazzill, Prima, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels, American Crafts, Studio Calico, DMC, Imaginisce, Sizzix, EK Success (their Circle Scissor Pro is AWESOME!), and unknown buttons and paper clip.

Oh! And actually, LCOM is having a a challenge on its forum where members can upload projects with anything relating to time on them. Come on over for some fun!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment