Monday 30 September 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #39

Hello, again! I'm on a roll! :) No, but seriously, I just wanted to make sure I squeezed this post in before I hopefully go into labor (fingers crossed!). I used Let's Capture Our Memories' Sketch #39 by Melissa Williams:


And here is what I created:


I've had that Bo Bunny - On the Go collection for a couple of years now, and have never done anything with it. Once I found the collection in my stash and saw that piece of bold patterned paper, I thought to myself: "Hey! I could totally cut those circles out!!" It was like eating Tim Bits or Pringles chips - once I started, I couldn't stop! Hee!Hee! I also used some Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, Stampin' Up, DMC floss using a Bazzill Basics stitching template as well as some good ol' paper clips.

Happy scrapping... again!

1 comment:

  1. Great Layout Aurelie!! Thanks for playing with us and not going into labour will doing so! Although, I can't wait for baby to come! xox

    ReplyDelete