Sunday 22 September 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #36

Hello! Hello! I hope this Sunday has been very kind to you all. Just wanted to share a layout I recently made using this awesome sketch by Let's Capture Our Memories' owner, Isabelle Perreault Doucette:


And here is what I created:


I used a good ol' piece of Crate Paper patterned paper I had lying around from my very first days of scrapbooking as my background and added some My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, American Crafts, Tattered Angels, Liquitex Paste using some Crafter's Workshop and Heidi Swapp masks and some of my ever-so-faithful DMC floss using some Crafter's Workshop and Bazzill piercing stencils. And as for those buttons, I have had them here for so long that I have no idea where they come from!! ;)

Oh! And yes, that is my son, Louis-Olivier, literally flying a kite at the Dieppe Kite International held this past August. It wasn't enough to see the beautiful kites in the sky, he absolutely had to try to fly one, too! It is something he shares with his dad and I love to see them both working together to keep those flying creatures up in the sky!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment