Saturday 31 August 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #35

Hello to all! I hope this Labour Day Weekend is being extra good to you. I know that for me, it's been great so far!! I was showered with love last night at a baby shower last night, organized by the baby's two godmothers. Friends and family gathered around my little family and made us feel extra special... :) And today, I start off my day with my final reveal day at Let's Capture Our Memories before the baby arrives. It's all good, though, since I know I will continue to visit and participate this fabulous, small but mighty, scrappy place the whole year through. An extra warm thank you to the owner, Isabelle, who made me part of her scrappy family. Love you tons and tons and tons! So, without further adieu, here is the sketch that Isabelle herself designed for us to create with this week:


Oh, yes! A nice, double-page sketch... I hadn't done one of these in a long time, but it was extra nice to get back to my roots for this last reveal. Here is what I created:


I used some old Flair Designs patterned paper, Basic Grey, Lily Bee Designs, Stampin' Up and DMC. And as for those buttons, I have no idea where they came from, but I know that they they had been waiting to be used for a LONG time! Hee!Hee! Ta-da!

The whole LCOM team participated in today's reveal so why not go see what they all came up with?

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment