Sunday 25 August 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #34

Happy Saturday to all! I am so excited today - after a few days of renovations, I have just moved my scraproom to its new space as we prepare for the arrival of our new bundle of joy in five weeks!! Everything is falling into place. And to top it all off, Let's Capture Our Memories is revealing another great sketch today. Woo!Hoo! Brought to us my the owner herself, Isabelle Perreault-Doucette, what a great sketch it is:


And here is what I designed:


Lots of Simple Stories on this one with splashes of Magenta, My Little Bit of Whimsy, Tim Holtz, Studio Calico, Evalicious and DMC. And that photo is extra special to me - my son with my father in my parents' garden last summer... My Papape loves that garden and here, during a severe drought, they were watering it with water my father had gathered from a nearby lake. Can you imagine? However, since then, Papape has been diagnosed with cancer - it's been a roller-coaster ride of emotions for sure since this past Spring, but the whole family rallied together and yes, the garden is in full swing this Summer. It's a true testament of how strong our family ties are and how much my parents' work ethic and values were passed down to all of us - even the grandkids.

To see what the other LCOM girls designed for your viewing pleasure, please head on over to today's reveal and enjoy!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment