Sunday 11 August 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #32

Hello! Hello! Sorry for my tardiness, but we've been out and about for the past few weeks, enjoying all that Summer has to offer. And what a great Summer it has been! This week, at Let's Capture Our Memories, we had an AWESOME sketch to play with by none other that the store owner herself, Isabelle Perreault Doucette. Here it is:


Isn't it awesome?!? As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to scrap an event that I held very close to my heart. So, I chose the photos from our first June birthday crop - four of us from the "French connection" have birthdays in June. We've been getting together for a special birthday crop for a few years now. So much fun! Here's my layout:


I used some old Simple Stories with some Glitz Design, Fancy Pants, Bella Blvd, Basic Grey, Tattered Angels, Wiltons, and DMC. I just love how it turned out!

If you want to see what the other LCOM girls created with this sketch, hop on over! You can even join in on the fun!! Who knows? You just might win something!!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment