Saturday 15 June 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #24

Happy Saturday, everyone! And Happy Father's Day to all those great dads out there!! WOW! It's been such a busy weekend so far and it's not even done, yet! I do have enough time to squeeze in some blogging time and share what's been going on at LCOM this week. Here is the great Melissa Williams sketch from which we were inspired:


I was instantly drawn to those horizontal strips and almost tried doing something with washi tape, but as per my usual, I changed it up. Here is what I designed:


For the longest time, I've wanted to try a Julia Stainton chevron tutorial I had picked up through another blog. Here was my chance. Super easy to do, I dare you to try it for yourselves. You'll be hooked, I promise!  Used some Crate Paper, Liquitex, Stampin' Up, Tattered Angels, Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, Prima, Doodlebug, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, and DMC. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Head on over to the LCOM blog to see what the other girls came up with for their designs and see how you could win a prize! 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment