Sunday 9 June 2013

Cropping away with Let's Capture Our Memories!

Hi, everyone! I had the good fortune to crop with some of my favourite scrappy peeps yesterday at the Let's Capture Our Memories "It's A Party!" crop right here, in Moncton, New Brunswick. Isabelle, the store owner, always organizes a fun time for us gals and usually has one or two challenges up her sleeve. This time around, we were asked to do a layout based on this PageMaps sketch:


And here is what I whipped up:


Now, for a while now, every time I scrap pictures of my niece and nephew, I'm always gravitating towards Echo Park's For the Record 2 collection. And yes, that's exactly what I used once again for this great picture of them together. I also added some Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, Stampin' Up and DMC. CUTENESS!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment