Friday 3 May 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #17

Has it ever happened to you that you see a sketch for a scrapbooking layout and instantly say to yourself, "I have to scrap with that!"? That's exactly what happened to me when I saw Allison Cope's sketch over at the Let's Capture Our Memories blog. Here is it:


Isn't it great? I was instantly drawn to to the strips of paper in the background as well as the, no surprise here, stitching prompts all over the layout. Here is what I did with it:


Fun, eh? This is a photo of some palm trees I fell in love with when I was in San Diego in April 2012. It was the first time I ever saw some and I was so drawn to their tropical feel. I always kept wondering about the things they've seen through the years... :) For this design, most of what I used is from Basic Grey's PB&J line, but I also added some MME, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Tattered Angels, Kaisercraft, and some good ol' DMC floss and the ever so faithful paper clip from Staples.

Oh! And tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day which means that LCOM is having a party!


Please come and visit again tomorrow as I will be part of an awesome blog hop at LCOM where you'll be able to win awesome prizes; even one from my very own scrappy stash!! Woo!Hoo! Can't wait!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment