Monday 31 December 2012

Auld Lang Syne!

Amazing isn't it? Another year come and gone just like that. For me, 2012 was marked by some personal ups and downs, but I'm glad to say that I am still here to tell the tale. Through it all, scrapbooking has helped me get out of my own head which is sometimes the trickiest place for me. I have been inspired by so many of you out there and I have grown scrapbookingly because of you all.

For a few days now, many of my fellow scrapbookers have been posting their top twelve layouts that they have made throughout the year. I have enjoyed seeing their layouts and reading of their thoughts on their creative processes. I thought I would mix it up a bit and share with you my top "ten" inspirational scrapbooking blogs. In no particular order, here we go:


I always look forward in seeing all of these ladies' latest blog posts to see what they are up to. I have been enormously inspired by all of their work and ideas and can't wait to see what they will think up of next for us all. And this doesn't even include store, magazine, sketch and challenge blogs out there! Thank you ALL so much for everything you do for the scrapbooking industry and for little ol' scrapaholics like me!

May 2013 be full of beautiful creations, no scrappy block, lots of sharing, lots of growing and all things scrappy.

Happy scrapping!




1 comment:

  1. Aurelie, I'm so honored to be on your list~! I am passionate about this art and to know that I inspire someone is amazing...so thank-you :). I look forward to viewing your creations in the coming year~

    xErin

    ReplyDelete