Wednesday 10 October 2012

Creative Scrappers: CS Design Team Announcement

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! Can you tell that I'm happy?!? Hee!Hee! I am SO excited to share with you all that I recently found out that I was chosen to be on the Creative Scrappers Design Team, starting in November 2012 through February 2013!! WOO!HOO!  For those of you who don't know about CS, it's a great site full of awesome sketches and amazing designs by scrappers from around the world. As some of you know, I use sketches ALL THE TIME to do my layouts. But what I especially love about the CS sketch collection, is that you can flip them, rotate them, move their elements around, and the sketches still totally make sense. Versatility for the win!! :) For example, here is a CS sketch by Juliana Micheals I recently used to create my Erika layout.



As you can imagine, I am truly honoured to have been chosen to be part of this team and am ecstatic in starting this wonderful creative journey with its members. Thanks, Kristine Davidson, for this great opportunity!! Here is the list of the outta-this-world scrappers who will be creating layouts for you, and me, and everyone out there who are continually looking for a good sketch and/or scrappy inspiration:



For more information on the new CS Design Team Announcement and on the CS blog itself, please click on the link below. Oh! And you can follow the reveals through your email by submitting your email address on the right-hand side of the CS blog page. Woo!Hoo! Happy scrapping!! Enjoy!!!

Creative Scrappers: CS Design Team Announcement: Good Morning Everyone! Today is the day!!! The day that our new design team members are being announced! I just have to say I'm flattered...

No comments:

Post a Comment