Saturday 22 September 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #150 --- REVEAL!!!

Another one, everyone!! But this one is special because it's LCOM's 150th sketch!! Congrats to everyone who has made this a possibility!!

This week's sketch was another one by Natalie Roy:


When I saw it, I had the instant urge to flip it around so I did!! And here is what I came up with:


And yes, another layout of one my favourite friends out there, Isabelle.  She is the absolute BEST storyteller of all time and I wanted to do a layout to celebrate that.  The circle medallion on the sketch made me think of those accordion flowers, but I wanted to add some more so guess what!?! I did!  The patterned papers you see are all from SEI's Couture line.  I also added some accessories by Magic Mesh, Maya Road, Tattered Angels, Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, Authentique, Basic Grey and Jenni Bowlin. And the buttons? From my Maman's vintage button stash.  LOVE them!!

Ready for some more inspiration? Click on the link below and go see what the LCOM girls have been up to this week!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #150 --- REVEAL!!!: WOW! Can you believe it...this is Let's Capture These Sketches 150th sketch!!! This week's awesome sketch was created by Natalie Roy !  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment