Friday 13 July 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #140 -- REVEAL!!!

Let's Capture Our Memories' second Sketch Team's layouts have been posted!! Woo!Hoo! Great job everyone!!

Here is the Natalie Roy sketch from which the team was inspired:

As soon as I saw the sketch, I fell IN LOVE with that ''coffee stain'' and the sketch itself reminded me of a Sczosnek design I saw in an online gallery.  I merged the two together and here is what I came up with:


Gotta love that Echo Park Note to Self Collection!!  Added some Stampin' Up trim, American Crafts alphas, Tim Holtz sprocket gears, Epiphany Crafts banners with some Basic Grey Life of the Party Collection coordinating paper, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze... and voilà!  A layout of my husband with our son enjoying a great day on vacation two summers ago.

Thanks LCOM, for another great reveal!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing page!
    tks for playing along with us at Let's Capture these sketches!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete