Saturday 7 July 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #139 -- REVEAL!!!

I am SO very excited to share my first reveal EVER as a member of a design team!! Thanks Let's Capture Our Memories in making me part of your scrappy family.  I am so proud of everyone's take on the sketch!!  I am truly honoured to be part of such a talented bunch of scrappy peeps!!  Enjoy!!

This is the layout I made inspired by a Natalie Roy sketch:



I love the Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection I used for this layout!!  As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of pictures I had of my nieces and nephews.  And here are two of them a good twelve years ago... ALREADY!  Where has the time gone?...  I especially love the effect of the Crafter's Workshop stencil I inked to create that scripted background.  My eyes have recently been drawn to such an effect on other scrappers' creations and when I saw Natalie's sketch, it reminded me to take those stencils out and about and ink away!!

Please go and visit the reveal page below.  You will not be disappointed!!  YAHOO!!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #139 -- REVEAL!!!: This is soooo exciting!!! Our first reveal with the first half of the new sketch team!!!! We are so thrilled to have such a wonderful group...

Other supplies used: American Crafts, Stampin' Up, Maya Road, Jillibean Soup, Tattered Angels, Buttons (unknown).

No comments:

Post a Comment